Leadership. Service. Community.
Minneapolis Club provides a wide range of services and support for members. Our members are established and emerging leaders in their organizations and our Twin Cities communities.
Minneapolis Club is the place in the region for networking, an active social atmosphere, building key relationships, advancing your career, and enjoying exceptional service. Our Five Star Platinum status is a testament to a commitment to Excellence.
"The Club is a vital part of a thriving downtown -- fostering relationships in a warm and welcoming place." - Meghan Elliott, Past President.
The Club is your place to entertain business colleagues, family, and friends. Enjoy breakfast, lunch, or dinner in the city’s most exclusive restaurant experience.
The Athletics & Fitness Center offers state-of-the-art equipment featuring some of the region’s most talented fitness professionals.
Our Club Concierge is available for an unlimited variety of services to our members and overnight guests.
Membership is by invitation-only. Minneapolis Club seeks a diverse membership with no discrimination based on gender, sex, race, religion, disability, age, marital status, or national origin.
To inquire about membership, please contact a current member or call 612-332-2292.
Executive Concierge Services
Concierge services ease the tremendous demand on our members' professional and personal time. Our team provides a variety of services to our members and overnight guests.
Examples of this personalized service include yet aren't limited to:
- Private jet charters
- Notary Services
- Floral arrangements
- Gift baskets from
- Local theatre tickets
- Sporting event tickets
- Limousine services
- City information & tours
- Taxi, van, or bus transportation
- Courier services
- Dining reservations
- Gift wrapping
- Overnight accommodations
- Mailing & shipping services
- Spa packages
- Dry cleaning
- Golf reservations
- Shoeshine service
The Business Center includes fully-equipped private offices where members and guests can conduct business in a private, convenient setting. It is an ideal arrangement for members with suburban offices attending a downtown meeting and for guests traveling on business or staying overnight at the Club. Each office features a personal computer, printer, and wireless access.
Athletics & Wellness
The Minneapolis Club's Athletics & Wellness provides state-of-the-art training and equipment to achieve total wellness. Your program can be designed to achieve your goals and provides as much or as little instruction as requested.
- Purpose-built Squash courts and professional Squash instructor.
- Aqua Yoga; Improves balance, reduces stiffness, provides healing.
- Cardio Core: Timed interval training on our wide range of cardio equipment
- GRIP Club: Variety of activities and goal-oriented series of classes
- Pilates: Reformer and Cardio Tramp for proven impact
- HIIT: Intense intervals and a variety of equipment that burns fat
- Squash: One of the best courts in MN with rare doubles court
- Power Cycle / Spin: Versions that efficiently build strength and fitness
- TRX: The workout designed by Navy Seals
- Yoga: Multiple options to improve posture, flexibility, and breathing
- Massage Therapy: Many versions available to complete your total wellness experience
- Stretching: Passive stretching improves recovery and reduces injury
- Lap Swimming
- Paddleboarding, kayaking, zipline, golf lessons, ski club, and other outdoor experiences add to your overall wellness.
Following a great workout, enjoy the steam rooms in both the men's and women's locker rooms and take advantage of the towels and shower amenities available for your convenience.
The Minneapolis Club boutique guest rooms and suites include the warm and personalized service found only at the best hotels. Every guest will find our uniquely appointed rooms carefully designed to address your every need. Complete your stay by taking advantage of additional Club offerings:
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Athletics & Wellness Center access
- Swimming Pool
- Therapy Pool
- Parking available in our private ramp
- Business Center with private offices
All just footsteps from your door. Relax and enjoy…
Our Chef provides enticing fare for each meal, with fresh ingredients and low-calorie options. Reservations for private dining at our restaurants are highly recommended and we welcome all members and their guests.
The Catering Team has over 30 years of experience and ensures that events of any size are delivered with sophistication and flair. From menu selections and floral arrangements to music and photography, our staff of professionals can ensure a flawless and memorable event for you and your guests.
Events and our event spaces are open to the public for rental. We can handle any or all of the details that will make your event a success and give you the confidence to focus on your guests.